Provided services: Backup, Managed Exchange, Managed Services, Managed Office, Extranets, Intranets, IT Outsourcing, IT Consulting, Computer Services, Networks, Office Support, Cloud & SaaS, Legacy, and for anything else please contact us.
Ribbit Business's IT Outsourcing Services deliver a flexible and agile service, specifically designed to help customers align their IT functions to their core business requirements. As an outsourcing company we aim to help IT departments free themselves from day to day operational activity to allow them to deliver strategic value back to their business by creating a scalable infrastructure that is closely aligned to their organizations core business operations.
As an IT Outsourcing company and Managed Services provider we benefit from leveraging economies of scale through dedicated facilities, shared services and a wide technical skill base, allowing us to deliver comprehensive and cost effective IT outsourcing services which are cheaper, more flexible, agile and scalable than those which our customers are able to provide in house. In short we can deliver a better service for less cost!
As an IT outsourcing company we can:
- reduce operating costs typically by up to 30%
- deliver fixed service level agreements to your core services, ensuring system -- and business uptime give your business financial certainty with predictable and fixed monthly costs removing the traditional spiked IT capital expenditure
- keep your systems running whilst you focus on incrementing core business functions
- increase business efficiency by aligning IT to your business requirements
- reduce business risk by investing in service not technologies
- give you access to expertise and the advantage of the latest technologies
- resolve recruitment and retention problems
- deliver you the flexibility and scalability you need to survive in the challenging market conditions today and to still grow in the future
As IT Outsourcing Company, Ribbit Business focuses on two core areas of your IT function:
- IT Infrastructure Outsourcing -- we take responsibility for all of your IT systems; such as email, firewalls, systems monitoring, data centre hosting etc, and deliver a service up to and including the operating system level, all based on agreed service levels for a fixed number of years.
- Application Management - we are able to offer application development and support skills to deliver a fully supported application management outsourced service, either for existing legacy applications or for new applications being developed by Ribbit Business or others. This can be delivered as a fully managed IT outsourcing service or as part of an 'application tier only' support service.
As an outsourcing company we strive to offer the highest level of service at all times. All Ribbit Business IT Outsourcing contracts are governed by a Service Level Agreement (SLA) which guarantees the levels of service a customer can expect in terms of system uptime and application delivery.
From assessment and planning to program deployment and optimization, our consultants apply a proven process to every project to ensure you get the most from your technology investment. We are committed to delivering total solutions tailored to your specific needs - regardless of the size of your organization.
When you call us, you will confer with a skilled computer consultant. He will answer your questions and advise you. He will take into consideration of your needs and your budget.
Voice Over IP Systems
Point of Sales Solutions
We offer a complete technical support service for both home and business customers. If you are having technical probleems, we can arrange for a technician to visit your home or business and if required, uplift your PC to our workshop for repair.
Remote and On Site Service
We have the ability to remotely service your computer. When hardware replacement is necessary, we provide on site service.
Cleanup & Optimization
Includes a thorough disk cleaning, disk-defragmentation, registry cleaning and installation of the most recent security updates & patches. The optimization also includes speedy customized settings and removal of unnecessary programs upon request.
Spyware / Virus Removal
Complete removal of malicious programs on a PC including, but not limited to, Trojans, Virus, Spyware, Adware, & Hijacker.
Computer checkup & diagnostic
System troubleshooting to identify issues that are creating system problems.
Operating system installation
Installation of your machine operating system or If your computer has failed on you, we will reformat your hard drive, reinstall your operating system and get you back up and running.
Operating system repair service
If your computer has crashed or is having operating system problems, CompuTech technicians can diagnose and repair damage to your operating system.
We will repair or install new software on your computer and configure it the way you want it.
Memory & drive installation
Expand you computer's potential with additional storage & memory space. We'll install and configure a new hard drive or memory that will improve your PC's performance.
We'll install your printer, scanner, camera or other peripheral and ensure it is working properly.
New computer setup
CompuTech will ensure you get set up right the first time! We'll set up your new computer and personalize it to fit your needs.
Computer crash? Lost data? We'll get it back for you!
Computer-to-computer data transfer
Transfer up to 10GB of data or files from one PC to another, external hard drive or to a DVD.
If you are donating or throwing away your computer, have it completely cleansed of data, so that your information remains secure!
Cloning hard drive
Need to have a secure backup of your current operating system? The technicians of Computech will gladly make an exact copy of your current hard drive to a brand new hard drive to ensure all files are safely kept.
Set up and configure a secure basic home network, share the internet, files and printer. We will set up and secure up to 2 computers in your network.
In-home/small office setup of network hardware, activation of security features, and configuration of your network hardware and PC to wirelessly connect.
Wireless security setup
We will set up wireless encryption key to protect your files and information.
Ribbit Business technicians plan new networks based on bandwidth, physical layout, security and budget requirements for your business, home office or home entertainment objectives.
You now have the flexibility of choosing high-speed cabled networks, the versatility of a wireless network, or a combination of both.
Based on information gathered we recommend components such as routers and switches meeting overall specifications. Once the best equipment and price/performance are determined, we build the network from the ground up.
You can go Wireless and maintain security !
Enjoy the freedom and clean modern way to enjoy your Desktops and Laptops without cluttering up your home with unwanted network cables and unattractive holes in the wall with a home wireless network.
What a great feeling to go anywhere in the house with a laptop and be able to get on the internet with great speed enough to watch any kind of streaming video including new clips, music videos, weather updates and other interesting content now available on the internet.
A fledgling but growing computer networking enterprise where businesses can offer Internet access (mostly wireless, but can be cabled) to customers and clients for a charge or as promotional leader to bring spenders "in the door." The overall investment is surprisingly small when compared to ongoing revenue possibilities. A hot spot network fits well in businesses such as Internet coffee shops, truck stops, salon waiting rooms, camper and RV parks, hotels and motels, dealerships and many more. We can offer you a turnkey solution including equipment, installation, point of sale "access cards" and maintenance.
If you would like to receive regular ongoing support for your home or business computers at a great rate, Advance Service monthly plans are just what you are looking for.
- Advance Clean & Maintain.....Call for pricing
- Setup windows updates to automatically take place
- Configure your Anti-virus software (purchase optional)
- Setup complimentary Anti-spy ware software
- Scan for active and dormant viruses and spy ware
- Clean, delete and/or repair any infected files
- Check virus and spy ware software update status
- Configure Windows firewall
- Verify Internet security levels
- Educate about prevention and provide security options
- Check Windows update status and update if required
- Check and reset Internet security settings
- Reduce background running programs
- Delete unnecessary files from hard drive
- Scan hard disk for damaged files and folders
- Initiate Disk De fragmentation
- Following ten tweaks to improve your systems performance
- Uninstall unnecessary Windows components
- Increase mouse pointer speed (optional)
- Disable Windows sounds (optional)
- Reduce Windows visual settings (optional)
Cloud & SaaS
The Ribbit Business Solutions Private Cloud Network provides a cost effective platform that enables organizations to quickly and easily deploy applications to the web, enabling improved operational efficiencies, and ultimately reducing the cost of delivering your IT services.
Ribbit Business Solutions approach to Innovative Outsourcing means that by leveraging the Ribbit Business Solution's Private Cloud Network organizations are able to take advantage of a flexible platform to deliver IT services that flex as your business evolves.
Whether or not you want to utilize the Ribbit Business Solutions Private Cloud Network or just Ribbit Business Solutions's technical skills and expertise to build your private cloud environment, either hosted in the Ribbit Business Solutions Wichita data center network or on-premise in your data center, Ribbit Business Solutions is the company for you.
In addition to the Private Cloud Network, Ribbit Business Solutions provides a range of cloud services as part of the IT Group Cloud Enablement Service that will help you to improve your operational efficiencies, reduce cost, and ultimately enable business advantage by aligning your IT to your business requirements. Services include:
- Public cloud deployment
- Private cloud hosting
- Hybrid cloud integration (utilizing both public and private cloud)
- Professional services to design and deploy your own private cloud
- Managed backup and storage
- Integrated cloud monitoring
- Managed service desk
- Service delivery management
- Contract management
- Vendor management
RBS Software Is Your Software.
Leading CIO's are now starting to make Software as a Service (SaaS) an important part of their IT portfolio. As an organization you are only too aware that IT skills constraints are not diminishing. Inserting SaaS into that mix gives organizations a lot more budget and staffing flexibility than they had before, enabling them to cut costs and focus resources on other areas of the business, specifically those that offer real business benefits.
SaaS is a core part of Ribbit Business Solutions's managed services offerings, enabling applications to be delivered to our customers as a service, hosted on the RBS Cloud and managed network from RBS's secure network operations centre. These applications can be existing legacy applications, new applications being developed by RBS, or other new applications delivered as a service.
IT Ribbit Business Solutions's SaaS offers customers the opportunity to make the transition to an on-demand model with minimal risk and upfront investment in new technologies and skills.
Ribbit Business Solutions SaaS highlights:
- 24×7 telephone based service desk with 2nd and 3rd line support
- Real-time monitoring
- Fixed guaranteed service levels
- Vendor escalation if required
- Customer portal to view, monitor and log calls
- Real time monitoring dashboard
- Environment document and change requests
RBS Fast-Start is a process that enables rapid application roll-out and evaluation facility available for all Ribbit Business Solutions customers and vendor partners to use for product demonstrations, application porting and proof of concept testing.
Utilizing the Ribbit Business Solutions Private Cloud, Ribbit Business Solutions Fast-Start offers customer access to a fully integrated server and storage platform at short notice - the average required notice period is only 3 days.
Ribbit Business Solutions is happy to work with a customer or vendor who has a specific hardware product or software application that requires demonstration or evaluation - the Ribbit Business Solutions Fast-Start can be tailored to meet a specific requirement.
Companies are driven to innovate continually, but how do you do this while ensuring that the wheels don't fall off your ever accelerating bus? It is widely believed that in-house IT teams spend 70% of their time supporting existing systems and 30% delivering additional value through innovation and service improvement. The cost to their businesses is therefore not only the effort expended, but also the missed opportunities to differentiate your offerings from your competition.
The answer lies focusing your in-house resources on developing new systems that drive business growth, whilst handing over the responsibility for 'keeping the wheels turning' on existing legacy systems to Ribbit Business who will deliver a fully supported application (either as a fully managed outsourced service, or as part of an 'application tier only' support service) delivered against a tight Service Level Agreement.
Ribbit Business has been developing and supporting bespoke applications for over 45 years and therefore understands the challenges involved in taking on software from a third party source.
The approach encompasses the following key steps:
Ribbit Business Support Consultants will review the application from all available information (available documentation, source code walk-through, review of call logs). We will produce a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) document for the Ribbit Business support personnel, to assist with addressing common issues quickly. This will be a live document reviewed and updated continually throughout the life of the agreement.
Ribbit Business will work with the customer to clearly define the parameters of the support agreement; this will include issues such as:
- The Service Level Agreement
- The process flow for logging issues with Ribbit Business, the controls around release management and the escalation routes should problems occur
Ribbit Business will agree with the customer an appropriate method to record performance against Service Levels and how and when performance will be reported. Depending on the contract this may be via face-to-face meeting with a service delivery manager or on-line reports available via the Ribbit Business Extranet.
The pilot period is the opportunity to test the agreed processes and procedures and to bed in the application support agreement. As a result of this phase lessons learnt will be reviewed at a service review meeting and any actions required to improve the service will be agreed.
Once the application has moved from pilot to full support, the Ribbit Business support term are charged with continually reviewing the performance of the agreement and enhancing areas, such as FAQ's, to increase the support teams ability to respond to and resolve issues quickly.
Ribbit Business is expert in Microsoft SharePoint, .NET, DNA, J2EE and development in a range of environments which our in-house team use to design, develop and operate standard off-the-shelf and bespoke business applications for our clients.
Ribbit Business's managed exchange email and collaboration service enables organizations to maintain an email service tailored to meet its specific business needs. All responsibility for operating that environment is passed to Ribbit Business via a single SLA. Whether you require Microsoft Exchange 2007 or Exchange 2010 this unique managed email service works in the same way you do while still providing the economies of scale that you'd normally find in a 'one size fits all' managed solution.
As Microsoft partner Ribbit Business was counted among top finalists for the 2007 Microsoft Partner of the Year Award in Ribbit Business Infrastructure Solutions, Exchange Migration and Deployment for Ribbit Business's Managed Exchange Email Service.
Ribbit Business Office
Just released, Microsoft Ribbit Business Office delivers the power of cloud productivity to all organizations, helping to save time, money and free up valued resources. Ribbit Business Office combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration services: Exchange Online and SharePoint Online.
Ribbit Business Office combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration services: Exchange Online and SharePoint Online.
- Anywhere-access to email, documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device*
- Work seamlessly with Microsoft Office and the other programs your users already count on everyday
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options which give you predictability and flexibility for all or part of your organization
- Latest version of Microsoft Office
* Access from mobile devices require Wi-Fi capability or depends on carrier network availability.
Ribbit Business Office Services
As a Microsoft Partner we have a high level of skills and expertise in the Ribbit Business Office platform and the core technologies within and are able to help your organization implement a cloud-based solution.
The services we offer include:
- Business case development. Assessing the impact, costs and benefits of implementing a cloud solution
- Implementing proof-of-concept projects utilizing Ribbit Business Office
- Migrating your existing Office environment to Ribbit Business Office
- Fully supporting your Ribbit Business Office applications using Ribbit Business enablement services, either as an application only support contract or as part of a wider managed services agreement
- Training and skills transfer to enable your internal staff to become self-sufficient with Ribbit Business Office
- Cloud-proof application development to ensure your existing applications can be easily migrated to the cloud to better support your business in the future
Why Ribbit Business
As a managed services provide we have been providing Microsoft based services for over 15 years and in this time have developed a deep skill set and understanding of how best to deliver a business centric messaging service.
- Data hosted in the Wichita
- Microsoft Partner
- 24x7 service desk support via the Ribbit Business Operations Centre
- Flexible services that enable your Ribbit Business Office hosted services to integrate with other core business applications no matter where they are hosted
- Availability guarantees with fixed service level agreements
Distinct from our Full IT Outsourcing service, our Managed Services are a set of utility based services designed around the needs of businesses who have an expert in-house IT function but who still require additional support for managing certain elements of their environment. These complementary service offerings are designed to help organizations focus on delivering IT services that offer real business value back to their business, as opposed to "running around keeping the lights on" managing services that offer no business advantage.
With Managed Services, some clients come to us for specific services such as managed backup or systems monitoring, whilst others see us as an additional flexible resource, working in partnership with the manager responsible for IT services, and supplementing the in-house IT support team.
- Utility managed services to cover all of the core IT operation functions that a typical IT department is responsible for, covering the full spectrum from the desktop to the data centre
- Flexibility of approach to meet individual company requirements -- not a one-size-fits-all approach
- Leverage economies of scale through Ribbit Business Private Cloud, dedicated facilities, shared services, and a wide technical skill base
- Customers engage to discuss both pre-defined and bespoke services as required
- Every service or solution is done so with operate in mind, so no matter if it is designed for you to manage in-house or for Ribbit Business to manage as a managed service you can be sure that the same high standard approach, procedure and quality control have been applied
- All services governed by a Service Level Agreement (SLA) ensuring you get a true 24x7 IT infrastructure designed to meet your business objectives
- Choice of a standalone professional services project, a tactical out-tasked managed service around specific utility IT functions, or a full outsourced managed service where we take responsibility for delivering all of your IT
- Example services include; Managed Backup, Managed Storage, Managed Citrix/VDI, Managed Email and Systems Monitoring.
The key for Ribbit Business clients is that they decide which Utility Managed Services they need.
The Ribbit Business methodology for helping customers best maximize their IT investment is based on working with them to help define their Business IT Roadmap. By benchmarking current environments and building a desired state model showing where they need their IT to be, it allows organizations to establish clear, achievable roadmaps to transform their IT from a cost centre into a strategic business asset.
If IT is to be a business asset it's essential that it is underpinned by strong processes and procedures, clear and focused reporting, and unambiguous traceability. The key to achieving this is a managed service desk. Managed well, a service desk will:
- reduce costs
- increase productivity
- increase effectiveness
- improve service and availability reporting
- centralize the management of all IT assets -- hardware, operating systems and applications
A managed service desk should act as an aggregator, enabling disparate services from multiple delivery channels (such as public clouds, private clouds, a traditional data centre environment) to be managed as one. This will then ensure enhanced reporting and improved utilization of all IT assets.
If your organization is seeking guaranteed service levels for your IT delivery, expert technical support, or incident tracking and management, Ribbit Business's ITIL compliant managed service desk will deliver all of this and more. Manned by expert service desk analysts and a core component of our innovative outsourcing services, the Ribbit Business managed service desk combines industry best practice and technical support to ensure your IT services are meeting your business requirements. Services provided by the Ribbit Business managed service desk include:
- 1st line support and incident management for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th line call escalation and support
- closed-loop change and release process tied to incidents and problems
- self-service request catalogue for IT, security, and, business needs
- tracking of incident response times and service desk performance against SLAs
- asset and software license lifecycle and compliance management
- real-time performance and ROI metrics reporting
As with all our offerings, you choose the combination that suits. Our support centre actively manages all work generated by customers and technical staff alike.
We have invested considerably in this vital area of IT support - in technology, in people and in focused management. The result is demonstrated in our own Support Centre that actively manages the throughput of work generated by our clients and technical staff alike.
The managed service desk can be purchased on a standalone basis but it also comes as part of the package with all other Ribbit Business managed service offerings.
Clear and Transparent Pricing
The cost of a service desk will depend on a number of key factors - the location and availability of the service desk, the volume of calls received, the service levels to which the desk is required to work, the call centre software required and the requisite telephony and network infrastructure to support the levels of service needed. For an organization without specialist skills in this area, the cost of providing even an average level of service desk provision could result in a large capital outlay, without any guarantee of getting a successful service.
By leveraging shared infrastructure and technical skills, for a defined monthly cost which is a fraction of the capital outlay described above, our clients can benefit from a professional managed service desk operation, operating on a 24 x 7 basis against a defined Service Level Agreement.
Service Level Agreement
It is important that both the organization and service provider know what measurable objectives can be met in order to assess whether or not the service is working effectively. Service levels are a way of defining success and ensuring that measurement is accurate and consistent throughout the contract period. Service levels for the service desk are typically based around call-flow (pickup times, escalation), resolution of issues and repeat call statistics. Once detailed SLA's have been agreed, we will report against these pre-defined levels on a regular basis to ensure that the client's needs are met and that this information can be put to good use in the future (see Knowledge Management).
Some incidents that are reported to the Service Centre will demand resolution from another supplier or third party. To avoid a conflict of expectations, the SLAs from these other suppliers need to coincide with the Support Centre's SLAs. All parties - the client, Ribbit Business and the third parties - need to openly discuss and agree the Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) to ensure all SLAs from all organizations support each other and are achievable. In line with planned change, the OLAs need to be updated with the agreement of all the relevant parties to ensure that the overall service keeps in step with itself - and the client's needs and expectations.
A well-planned transition and implementation will substantially affect the global impression of the new service, as well as the reaction from users.
In order to ensure that the transition is managed effectively, we aim to work with the client before the contract starts, assess the current situation, agree a transition plan and, during that transitional phase, to understand more fully the underlying nuances of the undertaking: the detail, the culture, method of working, commercial/strategic targets and user expectations.
No transition plan can be successfully implemented overnight. A phased approach, agreed with the client, is essential to ensure not only that the right service is ultimately provided but also that any existing service is maintained and any downtime kept to a minimum. Any transition will be managed by one of our project management team whose processes and procedures are underpinned by the ISO9001 certification held by Ribbit Business.
The help desk will be an integral part of the client's change control process, logging calls, tracking resolution of those calls and recording the closure of any incident. This means that changes are easily documented, actions can be traced and resolutions recorded for future reference. Call resolution can also be monitored by client personnel should the client choose to implement the Client Services option which allows a degree of self service in the area of call management.
In terms of changes to the helpdesk procedures, these will again be fully controlled and documented, with all documentation formatted to show where relevant changes have been made and for what reason.
We can effectively remove the need or a client to administer its service desk function offering the following capabilities:
- Call flow management: Developing staff behavior, processes, training, call control and management software
- Intelligence: Developing self-help and knowledge databases
- Escalation: The ability to set automated alerts, together with technical and management escalations, for virtually any incident - whether tied to an SLA or not
- Reporting: Tailoring meaningful operational and management information on any aspect of the work, from logistics through to trends.
- Accessibility: Giving users and technicians the ability to record, track and monitor incidents.
- Staffing: We will administer changes in shift work, call volumes and staff absence.
- Backup: All data is backed up securely, ensuring continuity of service
- Remote management: Remotely viewing and controlling users' desktops to resolve issues. Network administration tasks and resetting passwords can also be handled remotely. Hardware can be monitored for equipment/ component degradation, and service calls logged, before the equipment shows signs of becoming dysfunctional.
We are able to offer regular reporting in respect of both standard and bespoke elements of any service. The following reports are available as part of the Managed Service desk offering:
- Monthly Service Report and Review: SLA and other tactical discussions and review.
- Quarterly Balanced Scorecard: Highlighting perceptions of service quality. Continual Service Improvement Plan: All discussions / reviews / changes / goals are built into a rolling and measured programmed.
- Annual client Satisfaction Survey: General user comments and suggestions are collected and reviewed, together with the achievements and failures within the Improvement Plan
In an increasingly uncertain world, business continuity and reliable data backup solutions are a must for any organization. Despite recent advances, many organizations are still trapped in a cycle of escalating costs and complexity when it comes to data backup and recovery.
The majority of disaster recovery plans deals purely with a disaster situation but fail to realize the importance of business continuity. A business continuity plan is not complete just because a solution has been designed and the infrastructure deployed to the site. This infrastructure must be managed, software and data assets backed up and stored securely, plans must be tested and connectivity for remote access monitored.
Ribbit Business's managed backup service solution offers organizations complete protection of data in all circumstances with business continuity solutions tailored to meet the specific needs of the individual client. The service uses Ribbit Business software and enterprise level server and storage technology.
For a predictable monthly fee, Ribbit Business will ensure that all elements of your business continuity are thoroughly managed, ensuring that your business is maintained with little or no disruption after any invocation.
Ribbit Business's managed storage service is an additional complimentary service (at a fixed monthly cost based on a pay for use model) which integrates with managed backup and allows organizations to consolidate existing data, enabling better use of this information for greater competitive advantage.
The ability to share information between applications and meet regulatory requirement for data retention, facilitates growth, increases utilization of the infrastructure and improves the overall management of the company's data -- all with no management overhead and therefore, less cost.
As with all Ribbit Business's managed service offerings, all aspects of Ribbit Business managed backup services are guaranteed by comprehensive SLA's.
Ribbit Business's Managed Backup solution is a managed service offering designed to provide organizations with secure, reliable, disk based offsite data backup. Data is backed up from client servers using a local management device and either a dedicated WAN connection or the internet to two geographically diverse Ribbit Business Data Centers where the data is stored on a world-class storage infrastructure.
The Ribbit Business Managed Backup service is based on i365 software and enterprise level server and storage technology. An agent is installed on each server to be included within the backup environment: this agent then communicates with the Backup Vault on a pre-determined schedule. Any data that has changed since the previous backup is then transmitted to the Vault across the WAN or internet connection, with the transmitted data being compressed and encrypted.
Once the data has been securely stored in the primary Vault, it is then replicated to the secondary Vault in a geographically separate Data Centre using Ribbit Business's own resilient, high performance WAN infrastructure. Clients are able to restore data from the Vaults at any time using the Management Console that is provided as part of the service. Where large volumes of data are required for restore, or in the event of a disaster, Ribbit Business can provide customers with data from the Vault on portable media within in an agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Ribbit Business monitors the environment report daily on backup successes and failures, with this information being available to customers via the Ribbit Business Managed Backup portal.
The service has three cost components that are aggregated to establish a predictable monthly cost. These costs are the cost for the connectivity between the customers Data Centre and the Ribbit Business Data Centre, the cost per server for every server added into the backup environment and the cost (per GB) for the data that is stored within the Ribbit Business Backup environment.
The charge for the data stored within the Ribbit Business backup environment is based on the volume of data actually residing within the backup environment. The volume of this data is dependent on the level of compression of the original data that can be achieved and the length of time that the client wish to retain the data within the backup environment.
Clients can add servers at any time during their contracted term: additional servers will attract a cost per server for licensing purposes and the additional data will simply be charged at the agreed per Gb rate.
The customer's agents are configured to relay backup data to a prescribed primary Vault: they are also configured to use a Secondary Vault in the event that the Primary Vault is unavailable for any reason. The Primary and Secondary Vaults are configured to replicate data between them so that the customer backup environment will be available up to a 99.999% availability SLA because the Vaults are split between geographically separate Data Centers. The Ribbit Business Data Centers are connected through a fully redundant fiber network providing high performance and availability of data between the geographically separate Data Centers.
Customers can determine a backup schedule to suit the operational requirements of their business. The Ribbit Business Managed Backup service allows for both time based and command based scheduling. Time based scheduling allows clients to set a pre-determined time for backups to occur: this may be a single time during a period or a number of times at a set frequency, for example, once an hour. Command based scheduling allows customers to set a backup process to trigger during a specific activity, for example, before and after a batch process.
An extranet is a portal that allows controlled access from both outside and inside an organization, usually for specific reasons. An extranet can be viewed as an extension of a company's intranet, helping you to share data, information and knowledge by providing access to suppliers, customers and partners without granting access to an organizations entire network.
These browser based portals can deliver return on investment in a short timeframe by enabling you to unlock business potential and enhance productivity through providing role-based access to information and processes.
Ribbit Business works with customers to design and deploy extranet solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint 2010. SharePoint 2010 provides a comprehensive platform that can scale to meet business needs while simplifying how people find and share information. It provides a full set of tools and capabilities that you can use to create any kind of portal as well as a single infrastructure and management environment that simplifies site management. The capabilities included in SharePoint sites are based on simple and powerful site frameworks, the management tools included in SharePoint 2010, and enhanced capabilities that help people extend the SharePoint platform and customize SharePoint 2010 sites.
Benefits of working with Ribbit Business to deliver your SharePoint 2010 extranet site include:
- more integrated supply chains through the use of online ordering, order tracking and inventory management
- reduce costs by making publications and documentation such as manuals and technical information available on-line to partners and customers
- increase the effectiveness of collaboration between business partners and cross-organizational project teams by enabling them to share documents and data
- improve business relationships with key partners through close collaborative working
- improve customer service by providing customers with direct access to data, information and knowledge and providing self service facilities
- flexible working for employees by providing remote and mobile access to documents and data
- reduce face-to-face time and travel for disparate teams with live collaboration tools
- escape the burden of maintaining static html pages with easy to use updating tools
- access to the Ribbit Business application catalogue for easy to use feature rich SharePoint based applications such as timesheets, electronic expense claims and the reporting services consolidator
- industry leading support from the Ribbit Business service desk and support teams, if required, with guaranteed levels of service to support your business requirements
Keeping employees in the loop can be a real challenge, especially with people working remotely and on the move. A well designed and implemented collaborative intranet allows your organization to share information and files, publish documents, self serve, share calendars and work together; all by accesses to a secure online portal or site. Intranets are synonymous with Microsoft SharePoint and through the growth and development of the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 platform, SharePoint is now the defector intranet solution and its popularity is wide reaching and not limited to large and enterprise organizations.
As well as the all important look and feel, Ribbit Business also focuses on deploying the required functionality to meet your business needs. SharePoint intranets provide a multitude of standard features for businesses to communicate, collaborate, consolidate and centralize data and information.
In addition, many manual processes can be automated and standardized, saving time and increasing productivity. Working with Ribbit Business to deploy an effective intranet solution can bring your organization many major benefits including:
- facilitate closer teamwork with an easy to access repository of regularly updated information
- utilize project portals, discussion boards, wikis, forums and shared knowledge bases
- easily monitor and manage many teams
- reduce approval times with smart version control, document check in/check out and structured approval processes
- share all kinds of information internally and externally with selected partners, suppliers and customers securely over the web
- unlock data from individual's hard drives into searchable, accessible online libraries
- reduce face-to-face time and travel for remote workers with live collaboration tools
- escape the burden of maintaining static html pages with easy to use updating tools
- access to the Ribbit Business application catalogue for easy to use feature rich SharePoint based applications such as timesheets, electronic expense claims and the reporting services consolidator
- industry leading support from the Ribbit Business service desk and support teams, if required, with guaranteed levels of service to support your business requirements
QuickBooks for Small Business
Track Inventory with Less Effort and More Profit. Point of Sale Pro automatically adjusts your inventory every time you make a sale, order, or return -- which helps you keep the most popular items on-hand without overstocking or selling out.
Instantly view what's in stock, what's hot, and what needs to be reordered. Record each shipment of merchandise received and Point of Sale adjusts inventory figures with each sale or return:
- Track customer contact info and purchase histories automatically. It's easy to stay in touch and use customer loyalty tools to keep them coming back for more.
- See who your best customers are with instant reports.
- Track customers' contact information so you can let them know about upcoming sales or new inventory from their preferred manufacturers.
Wichitas Best Surveillance Camera Systems and Professional DVR Package
Excellent Display Quality and High Compression Ratio
With the complete integration of software and hardware, our systems provides excellent image display quality. Displays true 720x480 resolution, as well as 320x240 and 640x480. The H.264 compression is mainly designed for CCTV applications. It provides near loss-less video quality and saves a great deal of disk space.
Various Screen Modes
You can choose the number of cameras to be viewed on the monitor screen, for a more custom and comfortable work environment.
Advanced Camera Configuration
Total control of your cameras. Adjust compression, Recording mode, alarm and more.
Cash Register POS Integration
Wichitas best surveillance camera systems can easily be Integrated with your POS/Cash Register with a Text Inserter.
You can choose the specific times and days of the week to record data. This prevents the system from recording any "dead" space.
Fast, Easy Data Search
You can search for data by camera, on the day and date of your choice, and you can even search multiple cameras at the same time. You can also select an image to store or print, and the image can also be transferred to AVI format.
Advanced Motion Detection
Motion detection feature reduces false alarms cause by weather change, lightning, noise signal and prompt motion.
Powerful Remote Control
Multiple clients can simultaneously monitor the same site through the Internet connection. Remote Viewer allows monitoring/recording of up to 16 remote cameras, remote control of PTZ cameras, remote record playback, and remote configuration.
Security and Stability
Provides multi-level of password protection, and keeps an audit log of 'log on and off' sessions, configuration changes and more. Video recordings are saved in a database, optimizing storage utilization. What's more.
Snaps the current video frame and saves it to an image file or prints it out with location, date and time information. Save the video to an AVI.
So why wait any longer when Wichitas best surveillance camera systems is only a phone call away?
At Ribbit, we are always on the lookout for experienced talent in a variety of areas. If you are interested in pursuing a career in one or more of the following areas, we are interested in you! Click the job title to submit your application for future consideration today.
Don't see the job you're looking for? Submit a general résumé for future consideration to email@example.com.
Senior Network Engineer
Email résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent opportunity to join a leading IT services firm as a Sr. Network Engineer. The position reports to the Principal of Technical Operations.
- Network architecture and implementation for clients
- Technical lead for client projects and operations
- Project management
- Technical documentation
- Level 2/3 operational support of client networks
- Mentoring of Level 1 network resources
- Local travel to client offices
Required Technical Skills
- 5 plus years sr. network design and operations experience
- Sr. knowledge of Cisco routers, switches, firewalls
- IP design and configuration
- Dynamic routing protocols: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP
- Layer 2 and 3 LAN design and operation
- Ethernet Switch design and configuration: Port Management, Switch Stacking, VLANs, Trunking, Port Aggregation, HSRP, VRRP, Spanning Tree, Port Mirroring
- Chassis and fixed configuration Ethernet switch experience
- WAN design and operation: MPLS, Frame Relay, Point to Point, Metro-Ethernet, Internet
- Network security design
- VPN design and operation: Site to Site and Remote Access
- Load balancers
- WAN optimization appliances
- Wireless design, security and operation
- High network troubleshooting skills
- Network packet analysis experience
- Network management tool experience: Network monitoring, traffic analyzers, NetFlow analyzers, Syslog
- High-availability/Automated failover network design experience
- Security devices: Firewalls, Intrusion Detection
- Project Management experience
- Documentation experience: Network topology diagrams, IP Design/Allocation, Routing design, Change Management, Event Response Procedures, VLAN diagrams, etc.
- Vendor and procurement management experience
- Experience in 24/7 High-Availability data center environments
Highly Desirable Technical Skills
- Systems Administration experience Windows and/or Linux
- VMware 3.x and 4.x experience and/or certifications
- Storage experience: iSCSI, NAS, FC
- Consulting experience
- Network services provider or vendor employment experience
- VoIP experience
- Juniper product experience
- F5, Citrix, Cisco, Coyote Load Balancer experience
- Cisco or other networking certifications
- Experience in PCI, HIPAA or SOX compliance environments
Ribbit Business Solutions is about bringing enterprise level solutions to small, mid-size and large businesses in and throughout the Wichita area. Businesses can benefit greatly with Data, Voice, Video, and Web. These solutions are not just about the technology but about the service behind the technology. We believe that all companies deserve next generation IT solutions with traditional customer service values. These values are professionalism, dependability, knowledge, and most importantly, passion and enthusiasm for the work we do.
Ribbit Business Solutions is about bringing enterprise level solutions to small, mid-size and large businesses in and throughout the Wichita area. Businesses can benefit greatly with Data, Voice, Video, and Web. These solutions are not just about the technology but about the service behind the technology. We believe that all companies deserve next generation IT solutions with traditional customer service values. These values are professionalism, dependability, knowledge and, most importantly, passion and enthusiasm for the work we do.
As a business, we want to make sure that these values are communicated to the clients we support, the users we look after, and the people we work with at Ribbit Business Solutions.
- RBS design, deploy, operate and improve IT managed services from the desktop to the data centre that help customers to align their IT to their core business requirements. We aim to help IT departments free themselves from day to day operational activity to allow them to deliver strategic value back to their business by creating an agile and scalable infrastructure that is closely aligned to their organizations core business operations
- Your time is very valuable. You need to make intelligent decisions based on facts and true personal experiences. When it comes to purchasing a new or updated telecommunications solution for your business, you scrutinize, compare and make a decision.
- Voice Over IP
- Unified Communications, Unified Messaging, Hosted PBX, Presence Management, small to large Contact Center applications, Telephone Handset options and accessories, multiple manufacturers, Touch-Screen demonstration stations and more. We will have the Solution tailored to our customers.
- Ribbit Business Solutions strive to provide our customers with the highest quality safety and surveillance products on the market today, and we're constantly searching for the latest and most improved products for the future as well. Our surveillance equipment department is at your service to answer any questions you may have. Ultimately, our goal is for our customers to have a great shopping experience that they can recommend to their family, friends and business associates.
- Your company website is often a prospective customers' first point of contact with your organization. It is the focal point for your marketing communications and generates all types of potential leads from your campaigns and search engine optimization activities. In the 21st century all organizations, private, public, and not-for-profit, need a powerful web presence to strongly promote their brand and interact with visitors. Ribbit Business Solutions has been working with customers across all market sectors and of all sizes to develop websites to meet the demands of their business.
|921 E Douglas
Wichita, KS 67202
RBS design, deploy, operate and improve IT network and managed data services from the desktop to the data center that help customers to align their IT to their core business requirements. We aim to help IT departments free themselves from day to day operational activity to allow them to deliver strategic value back to their business by creating an agile and scalable infrastructure that is closely aligned to their organizations core business operations. We achieve this by:
- IT Managed data services focusing on the core utility components of our customers IT operations (e.g. monitoring, backup, email and hosting)
- Application development to deliver a fully supported application managed service for both existing legacy applications or new applications developed by RBS
- Choice of delivery model; either as a hosted service managed via the RBS data center suite, remotely from your communications room, as part of a cloud based service via one of the many public cloud platforms available, or as a hybrid solution utilizing a combination of these delivery environments based upon your requirements.
All of the RBS IT managed services are underpinned by Ribbit Business Solution's Enablement Services. This approach ensures that the technology deployed by our customers is viewed as an investment, and not a liability.
RBS is now a Mitel Authorized Partner.
Your time is very valuable. You need to make intelligent decisions based on facts and true personal experiences. RBS offers Wichita professional voice services. When it comes to purchasing a new or updated telecommunications solution for your business, you scrutinize, compare and make a decision.
Voice Over IP, Unified Communications, Unified Messaging, Hosted PBX, Presence Management, small to large Contact Center applications, Telephone Handset options and accessories, multiple manufacturers, Touch-Screen demonstration stations and more. We will have the Solution tailored to our customers.
Mitel Business and RBS provide VoIP solutions and Online Communications that can help you manage the complexity of your communications. With-multiple-locations-and-single-sites.
We can also help with mobile solutions and distributed workforces worldwide. Mitel products offer employees with unique communications applications.
You need to be able to manage your communications efficiently and cost-effectively Mitel products can really deliver a true network solution from a single site to complexes multi-site-networks.
Communicating with people should be simple. Mitel's unified communications solutions aids business success and deliver value by focusing on solutions that drive business process improvements across your organization. Please contact us for a free quotation on mitel business phone systems.
Surveillance Camera Systems For your home or business.
- Professionally installed
- Designed to fit your needs and budget
- Wired, wireless, internet and CCTV
Ribbit Business Solutions strive to provide our customers in Wichita expert video systems with the highest quality safety and surveillance products on the market today, and we're constantly searching for the latest and most improved products for the future as well. Our surveillance equipment department is at your service to answer any questions you may have. Ultimately, our goal is for our customers to have a great customer service experience that they can recommend to their family, friends and business associates.
We offer on-site installation and support services. Let our professionals ensure that your surveillance Camera System gives you the best performance they can by keeping it running at its fullest potential. Please give us a call at 316-425-0075 for a free consultation.
Access Control Solutions for your home or business.
The threat of physical damage to valuable equipment and possessions, or data theft by criminals or discontented employees, rises on a daily basis. Restricting personnel, contractors' or visitors' access to buildings or areas is becoming ever more important.
RBS can install and manage Wichita expert video systems. We have worked with a wide variety of access control solutions and are confident we can design a system that is suitable for your needs. Options available include:
- Key fob activation
- Swipe cards
- Digital keypads & PINs
- Intercom systems
- Door entry buzzers
Your company website is often a prospective customers' first point of contact with your organization. It is the focal point for your marketing communications and generates all types of potential leads from your campaigns and search engine optimization activities. In the 21st century all organizations, private, public, and not-for-profit, need a powerful web presence to strongly promote their brand and interact with visitors. Ribbit Business Solutions has been giving Wichita superior web services for years and works with customers across all market sectors and of all sizes to develop websites to meet the demands of their business.
Ribbit Business Solutions have been developing websites for many years and have built up a portfolio of work that incorporates all of the features and functions that you would expect to see in a modern website. Ribbit Business Solutions Wichita superior web services, design and deploy high impact and engaging sites that feature full content management, e-commerce, search, social networking, galleries, e-learning and many other engaging features.
Ribbit Business Solutions have experience in using the best tools to develop websites for customers by utilizing content management systems (CMS), such as WordPress, SharePoint 2010 and Elkton, as well as traditional HTML development methodologies, to deliver an easy to manage website to meet the customer requirements.
One of the main benefits for using a CMS, such as WordPress or Elkton, as a platform for your website is the ease of management and control of information. Ribbit Business Solutions use tools where content management features are extremely simple to use and will not require technical experts to conduct routine content changes. For companies with a SharePoint based intranet or extranet, there's the added benefit of sharing data and content across the portals. This can be controlled by using manageable permissions so that only the intended content is viewed. Content can also be created as part of an approval workflow in order to ensure that only approved contents or documents are published.
With the added benefit of the Ribbit Business Solutions graphic design team, Ribbit Business Solutions really is the first stop when looking to build a new website.
In order to maximize the benefit of your website Ribbit Business Solutions in Wichita have superior web services that can enable you to:
- Tailor its look and feel in order for users to stay engaged
- Incorporate dynamic media such as Flash or Silverlight
- Add engaging content, features and functions utilizing a CMS
- Encourage users to communicate with you and other web users through social media tools
- Receive leading support from the Ribbit Business Solutions service desk and support teams, if required, with guaranteed levels of service to support your business requirements
- If you are ready for superior web services then you came to the right place. Contact us for a free consultation and let us help you become superior in your business.